Your likely Resilience Level is Fragmentation
All Resilience Levels given are in relation to the Resilience Dynamic®.
Your resilience levels are low and are unstable. It might feel like you are not coping at all well.
If you do not change something your health & wellbeing will be at risk.
This is a fluctuating state between near Breakdown and just about Coping. A person suffering from Fragmentation will be suffering from very high stress. Things in their life will be breaking up, whether relationships, their performance, or their health. Health issues may be the most significant sign of Fragmentation.
Standard stress busters often won’t work in this state – especially if the person can’t get away from the source of stress. If a person is in Fragmentation, it’s difficult for them to get any sense of perspective so they can change the situation. Getting things into perspective is critical for improving the person’s coping mechanisms.
Stepping away from the sources of stress is critical here:
- Accept that you’re stressed and that you need to change something to get perspective.
- Get rest. Go to a place that is restful and calm. Breathe. Sleep.
- Talk to someone about how you’re feeling, friends and family.
- Aim to exercise; even gentle exercise will help.
Ask for some help from friends, family and as appropriate, colleagues. Get some space for yourself. And get some proper rest.
Explore the top resilience enablers:
- Being Present – Take some time for you and you only. You are not responsible for anything in that moment. You don’t need to be anything in that moment. Just be. It enables you to be calm and feel grounded. In skill terms, it enables you to notice more, to widen your perspective, to listen to yourself and to others, and therefore really ‘see’ what is happening. It also allows you to connect with your vision of what you want in any situation.
- Energy – Consider how you might stabilise your energy for recovery. Energy and resilience are directly correlated. They are not the same thing, but they follow the same ups and downs. Explore all elements of your energy: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. For physical energy, focus on your sleep, making sure you try to stick to the same times each day to keep in rhythm; for emotional energy get a hug from someone who cares for you; for mental energy seek out something you love, or have loved e.g nature, listening to music, time with family; and finally for spiritual energy be proud of one thing you do in the day, celebrate the simple things you are managing to do.
Click on the button to open your report as a PDF, here you will be able to download or print your report.