say workshop content is relevant
would recommendto others
Happy Participants

Resilience Made Simple is just that, an easy programme for any member of staff, offering a simple and fast way to get to the nub of resilience. Participants take part in high energy workshops either side of using a simple online guide. Each participant gets tailored recommendations according to their own Resilience Check-in.

Sneak Peek: The 'Being Resilient' Online Guide

Our blended programme is designed to improve the resilience of your people by mixing private reflection and development via easy tips and methods, whilst connecting with others to share best practice in how to make these ideas stick for real.

principle-2-155x155

PRIVATE AND SOCIAL

60% of what triggers stress is work-related. But that leaves 40% outside.

People need to get their own private space to reflect on their own resilience and the factors that drive it up and down. And they need to connect with others in the workplace, and discuss how to bring their insights in.

NO WAGGY FINGER

No patronisation here.

Participants knowledge of their own resilience varies a lot. As does their start point. Resilience Made Simple does not offer the one silver bullet, but instead is a guide which can be explored as and when it is most useful.

BYPASS THE FAFF

In the talking about, people can avoid connecting with their own resilience.

Resilience Made Simple enables participants to own their own resilience directly. Firstly, it’s in plain English. Secondly, we invite them to do stuff, it’s active. Thirdly, all of the online materials are personalised. It’s not about anyone else’s resilience, it’s all about their own.

What Participants Say...

This is really leading edge, much better than what I’ve seen in other organisations.

Sponsor PLC

A natural way of working allowing clarity of situations, ability to focus on important or immediate issues and making decisions easier.

Participant NHS

The ‘Being Resilient’ guide helped more in terms of reducing negative stress.

Participant Angus Council

The materials are really brilliant!

Sponsor PLC

The ‘Being Resilient’ guide helped me recognise when my resilience has been affected by understanding my reactions to increased stress.

Participant NHS

The Being Resilient training is a superb tool to stop for a moment and think on how to organise working and family life and thinking clearly and taking more focussed approaches within choices and decision-making.

Participant Angus Council

The ‘Being Resilient’ guide gave me techniques to try when I’m feeling overwhelmed and also helped me know the signs of when things are getting too much.

Participant PLC

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE? SEE OUR BEST SELLING SERVICES:

RESILIENCE COACHING

Expert support and development for resilience & wellbeing.

BUILD RESILIENCE HABITS

Help busy managers build and extend resilience across time.

SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMME

Understand and apply the Resilience Engine theories to your organisation.

RESILIENCE MASTERCLASS

Spark an audience into taking ownership of their resilience.